1. Who is providing Boko Haram with internet service to upload videos of over 30 minutes on YouTube and why hasn’t the internet service provider provided useful information to the arrest of Boko Haram leaders?
2. Who did the contract for the supply of over 100 Hijabs that the kidnapped girls were wearing?
3. How is Boko Haram feeding its hundreds of fighters and who supplies them food?
4. Where is Boko Haram getting the supply of the arms they use to kill people?
5. Who is fueling the over 50 vehicles Boko Haram use in conducting their attacks?
6. Who is feeding the over 250 girls kidnapped by Boko Haram?
7. How does Boko Haram manage to travel in a convoy of over fifty vehicles and motorcycles in a state that is under “state of emergency” without being noticed?
8. Why does the foreign media know more about Boko Haram than our government and local media?
9. If Boko Haram is just a Northern Nigeria’s agenda to make Nigeria ungovernable for President Jonathan, why are they killing Northern Leaders and scholars?
10. Who are those officers supplying Boko Haram with Nigerian Army’s intelligence and what is their interest in doing so? Can’t they be placed under surveillance and their interests exposed?