5 QUESTIONS GEJ MUST ANSWER FOR ABACHA’S FAMILY.
Nigeria’s finance minister, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala recent told Nigerians that the Federal Government has withdrawn the N100 billion charges against Mohammed Abacha, to ease the return of the N36.32 billion.
Here is the 5-Point Querry issued by the Conference of Nigerian Political Parties (CNPP) on the matter.
1. If Mohammed Abacha is still in the opposition will President Jonathan wave N100 billion or to be exact N413.68 billion?
2. Does it add arithmetically to flush away N100 billion to ease the return of N36.32 billion?
3. Is it not the same government that pronounced publicly that they are recovering N446 billion from Mohammed Abacha?
4. Is it only the Abachas that looted and siphoned our commonwealth abroad?
5. Is the Jonathan administration not aware of the favourable international laws for the recovery of looted funds?