femi fani kayode
1. President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria – From The North.
2.Senate President- North.
3. Speaker of the House of Representatives- North.
4. Chief Justice of the Federation- North.
5. President of the Court of Appeal- North.
6. Chief Justice of the Federal High Court- North.
7. Secretary to the Federal Government- north.
8. Chief of Staff to the President- North.
9. Chief of Army Staff- North.
10. Chief of Air Staff- North.
11. Comptroller General of Customs- North.
12. Director-General of State Security Services (SSS)- North.
13. National Security Advisor- North.
14. Director General NIMASA- North.
15. Chairperson of the Independant Electoral Commission (INEC)- North.
16. Comptroller-General Immigration- North.
17. Accountant-General of the Federation – North.
18. Commander of Civil Defence Corps- North.
19. Chief Security Officer to the President- North.
20. ADC to the President- North.
21. Principal Secretary to the President- North.
22. Senior Special Assistant to the President on media- North.
23. Chairman of the EFCC- North.
24. Head of Service- North.
25. MD of Nigerian Ports Authority- North.
26.DG of Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC)- North.
27. Chairman NDLEA- North.
NIGERIANS WANTED ”CHANGE” AND NOW WE HAVE GOT IT. NO-ONE SHOULD COMPLAIN BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT OUR PEOPLE WANTED. THOSE OF US THAT WARNED THE COUNTRY THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN WERE INSULTED AND LAMPOONED. NOW WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR CHOICE FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. WELCOME TO THE NEW NIGERIA. WELCOME TO ”CHANGE”.
One of Nigeria’s political intellectuals, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode got his facebook followers re-considering the credibility of General Muhammadu Buhari who emerged as the APC flagbearer earlier today. On his facebook wall this afternoon, Femi Fani-Kayode, FFK wrote as reproduced below:
“Major General Mohammadu Buhari has emerged as the APC flagbearer and President Goodluck Jonathan has emerged for the PDP. Now the battle for the soul and future of our nation begins. The forces of light shall surely prevail over the forces of darkness and God’s counsel alone shall stand over Nigeria. I stand with Jonathan. Let’s get it on.
”Jihadi groups killed more than 5,000 people last month, with Iraq topping the league table of deaths, followed by Nigeria, Afghanistan and Syria.
In 664 incidents recorded in November by the BBC World Service and researched jointly with King’s College London, the overall death toll was 5,042, or an average of 168 deaths per day and nearly twice the number of people who were killed in the 11 September 2001 attacks on America.
After Iraq, Nigeria, Afghanistan and Syria, Yemen was fifth in the deadly league table, tying with Somalia, with 37 incidents each”- DORO ADEBENTLEY 11 December, Facebook.
All this and some people still say they want Buhari as President? A man who said, only last year, that ”an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north”? A man who said, in 2001, that he wants to ”spread sharia throughout the federation”? A man who said, in 2001, that muslims should only vote for muslims”? A man who said, in 2001, that ”why should christians be concerned when muslims cut off their limbs under sharia”?. A man who said, in 2001, that ”after all the limbs that are being cut off are muslim ones and not christian so why should the christians bother about it”?
This is the man that some Nigerians are clamouring for to be their President? May God open their eyes and protect them from themselves. May He grant them wisdom and discernment.”
Also, a former minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Nasir El-rufai reportedly said that General Buhari was ‘unelectable’ as age was no longer on his side.
MATTERS ARISING: WHAT EX-TOP APC MEMBER, CHIEF FEMI FANI KAYODE SAID ABOUT APC’s DEFEAT IN EKITI STATE.
Chief Femi Fani Kayode dangles between an intellectual collosus and a political giant in Nigeria. Chief Femi was a former top member of Nigeria’s controversial opposition party, All Progressives COngress before he decamped to the ruling People’s Democratic Party.
In a message titled EKITI: SOME HARD LESSONS FOR THE ALMAJIRI PEOPLE’S CONGRESS, Chief Femi Fani Kayode wrote:
“The rejection of Fayemi at the polls had as much to do with the disgust and opprobium that most people in the south west harbour and hold for the APC as it does for anything else. Their message is simple and clear and it is as follows:
1) They should stop playing religious politics, stop being petty and stop trying to implement a muslim agenda in our country.
2) They should stop behaving like a primitive cult where only the opinion of one or two leaders matter and where dissent and differing opinions have no place,
3)They should stop trying to demean others and stop treating them with contempt,
4)They should stop arrogating all knowledge and all power to just a handful of people at the top that have clearly lost touch with reality,
5)They should stop taking others for granted and stop calling our yoruba oba’s ”useless”.
6)They should stop telling people the most disgusting, hateful, shameful and monuemental lies about others.
7)They should rid themselves of their slave mentality and stop playing second fiddle to those that believe that they own Nigeria.
The simple truth is that God has turned His back on the Almajiri’s People’s Congress. This is because of the atrocities that are being committed by a few of their leaders right at the top, because of their evil, covert and subterreanean agenda, because they wish to turn the yoruba, and indeed the entire south, into perpetual slaves and because of their patently and unapologetic anti-christian agenda.”
Chief Femi Fani Kayode has recently been quoted as saying that “Nigeria will burn” if he opens up on the conspiracy behind APC.
In a similar development, a Nigerian Social Media Commentator had this to say about Mr. Ayo Fayose’s victory in the Ekiti gubernatorial election: “Ayo Fayose did not win the election because he is a sterling candidate; rather, what happened in Ekiti was that the people cast a protest vote against Kayode Fayemi and the All Progressives Congress (APC).”
Now that the operational leadership and visible face of Boko Haram, in the person of the filth called Mr. Abubakar Shekau (aka Darul Tawheed), has finally admitted that they were responsible for the abduction of hundreds of our school girls and that they intend to ‘’sell them in the market like slaves’’, it is pertinent and necessary for us to consider some of the emerging, though uncomfortable, facts.
This will enable us to understand the nature of who and what we are dealing with. Permit me to share the following facts that have been brought to my attention:
1. That the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has told us that 90 per cent of the girls that were abducted from their school at Chibok were Christians.
2. That President Goodluck Jonathan himself alluded to this during his last media chat when he said that ‘’the majority’’ of girls that were abducted were Christians.
3. That the majority of the girls that either ‘’escaped’’ or were released by their abductors were Muslims.
4. That the Governor of Borno State refused to accept the counsel and abide by the directives of WAEC that the exams should not take place in Chibok due to the precarious security situation and instead he insisted that the exams should take place there and that he would guarantee the security of the children.
5. That the Christian Association of Nigeria has formally accused the Governor of Borno State of ‘’conspiracy and collusion’’ and they have urged him to tell us exactly where the girls are and what he knows about the whole incident.
6. That the girls that have been kidnapped are being raped up to 15 times a day by their captors and that those amongst them that have refused to convert to Islam are having their throats cut (read the testimony of one of the girls that ‘’escaped’’ on page 8 of the Vanguard Newspaper, 5th April, 2014).
7. That there was not a single adult in the school grounds watching over the 278 girls that entire night apart from one security man and that there was no electricity, no generator, no principal, no matron, no house master and no house mistress in the grounds with them.
8. That the children were all alone in their dormitories that night in the blistering heat and deepest darkness before the Haramites arrived to burn their school and carried them away into captivity.
9. That the soldiers that were guarding the school in Chibok were redeployed a few hours before Boko Haram launched their attack and abducted the children.
10. That up till now pictures of the abducted girls have not been produced or released by the school authorities or the state government.
11. That this was a predominantly christian School and that Chibok is a predominantly Christian community.
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK), says he has just realized that President Goodluck Jonathan is a responsible leader.
The former minister was at the Presidential Villa in Abuja today to meet with Jonathan.
Addressing State House journalists after the closed door meeting, Fani-Kayode said he would never agree to the alleged plan by the APC to field two Muslims as presidential candidate and running mate for the 2015 general elections.
He said though he had been a critic of Jonathan’s administration, there was nothing wrong in resolving “issues” with the president.
Fani-Kayode later headed for the Office of the Chief of Staff to the president.
Since the news of FFK’s visit to GEJ got to the media, the social media has gone wild with several comments questioning the character of FFK. Here are some comments:
Umar Bukar · Architect at Landbase Associates
“I guess he headed to the Chief of staff’s office to collect his own share of our $20 Billion… Ok ooo Nigerian ‘s have always and will always vote along ethnic and religious lines even when Buhari ran with a pastor as his VP…”
Tanko Ayub · Top Commenter on daily trust
“Has he any electoral value? NO. Even in his ward. Attention was not given to him in APC. Food don dey table politician!”
Mallam Gandhi · University of Dundee
“An Empty sack politician. Probably he was in APC just to be an information conduit pipe. But when he realised he has no relevance in the party and have no access to vital party information that he share with his paymasters, he chose showing his true original face.”
Many have alleged that the talented poet may be looking for better paymasters.