EXPOSED: Obama in the eyes of a poet.
Credo Mutwa’s predictions has a history of accuracy. In this poem, he captures his prediction of America’s president.
He wrote a poem about him and he views him as “an actor upon the floodlit stage of life wearing a mask of an angel beneath a demon’s gown”.
Accordingly, he says Obama “pretends smiles upon the crowded hall of life holding much hope as much as bright as it is false. ”
In a nutshell, he says “Africa will gladly look to Obama, but the truth is that he is a son born to deceive:”
Text from the Poem.
“You are Barack, oh, son born to deceive
“The suffering hoards of Africa look up to you,
“See a black saviour where nought but a Judas strides.
“An entrapper of nations, bringer of dismal war Behind the robes and the nylon wings of hope
“Oh, may those who look upon you, see you as you are.
“May those who hope in you behold you as you be
“A prince deceitful to bring down Africa’s shrines
“A siren who leads Africa’s ships onto rocks of obliteration.
“Your rule my lord will not be one of peace
“Your reign my king will not be one of smiles
“Even as we speak in caves both dark and dank.
“Enraged fanatics plot your dark demise
“They will put around your head a bloodwet martyr’s crown.
“Oh black Kennedy following the one before
“May God forgive thee and thy fiery spouse
“As you walk in silence from the stage of life…”
The million dollar question is “What if Credo Mutwa is right? Who really is Obama? Questions and more questions!
BOKO HARAM: U.S DRONES DISCOVER BOKO HARAM SECRET CAMPS.
CHIBOK-Revealing photographs of Boko Haram fighters have been taken by United States manned and unmanned aircraft as American military and intelligence specialists intensified the hunt for Nigeria’s missing schoolgirls.
However, US officials have expressed frustration with the country’s inability to act on these and other fresh intelligence about the Boko Haram extremists who took more than 200 school girls captive and threatened to sell them into slavery, The Los Angeles Times has reported.
“Images from US surveillance drones and satellites over the last week has shown suspected bands of Boko Haram militants setting up temporary camps and moving through isolated villages and along dirt tracks in northeastern Nigeria,” the report quoted US officials as saying.
It said the Obama administration has shared the images with President Goodluck Jonathan’s government in Abuja. “But Nigeria’s security forces are hampered by poor equipment and training and have failed to respond quickly,” said a US official familiar with the growing search operation.
US Defence officials, according to the report, believe the insurgents split the girls into several groups after the April 14 abduction from school in Chibok village. The leader of the militants, Abubakar Shekau, said this week that he would release some of the girls in exchange for imprisoned members of his group.
Bolstered by international help, the Nigerian-led search has now expanded to include an ungoverned area of desert and that crosses the porous borders into neighbouring Chad, Niger and Cameroon, US officials say. The girls’ locations are still unknown, however, the report said.
Meanwhile, mounting US frustration with the case spilled into the open on Thursday at a US Senate hearing where US officials complained of lack of decisive actions on what had been harvested so far.
“It is impossible to fathom that we might have actionable intelligence and we would not have the wherewithal — whether by the Nigerians themselves or by other entities helping the Nigerians — to be able to conduct a rescue mission,” said Senator Robert Menendez, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
“In general, Nigeria has failed to mount an effective campaign against Boko Haram,” Alice Friend, the Pentagon’s principal director for Africa, told committee members. “In the face of a new and more sophisticated threat than it has faced before, its security forces have been slow to adapt with new strategies, new doctrines and new tactics.”
The United States, however, said it will continue to deepen its efforts, Defence Secretary, Chuck Hagel, said while traveling to Saudi Arabia.
“However, I have seen no intelligence come back that I am aware of that shows that we’ve located those girls,” he said.
For now, the United States is not sharing raw intelligence from its surveillance aircraft with Nigeria’s armed forces because the countries have still not established the intelligence-sharing protocols and safeguards needed for an intelligence-sharing agreement, Pentagon spokesman, Colonel Steve Warren, said.
That said, the intelligence gathered through the surveillance flights is being fed to an interdisciplinary team on the ground, and that team is analysing it and providing advice to the Nigerian government, he said.
Warren added that the manned and unmanned aircraft being used are unarmed.
EXPOSED: HOW OBAMA THREATENED NIGERIA WITH SANCTIONS FOR FIGHTING BOKO HARAM IN 2013.
Africa Thisday reported an unpopular conspiracy theory linking the Obama’s administration with Boko Haram.(Click here for the full text of the report). However, a Canadian Journalist, Fred Dardick has published yet another unpopular fact exposing how Obama’s administration had threatened Nigeria with Sanctions for fighting terrorism. The full text is reproduced below:
“Obama Administration Threatened Nigeria with Sanctions in 2013 for Fighting Boko Haram,” by Fred Dardick, Canada Free Press, May 14, 2014:
Hillary Clinton wasn’t the only Obama administration official who went to bat for Boko Haram over the past few years.Soon after John Kerry took over as Secretary of State, the U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria, Terence P. McCulley, accused the Nigerian government of butchery during a confrontation with Boko Haram terrorists in Baga, a Nigerian town on the shores of Lake Chad, and in May 2013 threatened to withdraw U.S. military aid from the West African nation.
Boko Haram militants attacked a Nigerian military outpost in April 2013 outside Baga, killing one soldier. Following the three-day battle human rights activists, including the George Soros-funded and liberal aligned Human Rights Watch, which is not exactly known for its impartiality when it comes to reporting on Islamic issues, claimed the Nigerian military wantonly slaughtered 183 civilians and burned down over 2,000 homes and businesses.
The Nigerian government denied the claims saying the death toll and destruction had been vastly overstated by its enemies, and in fact 30 Boko Haram terrorists, 6 civilians and one soldier, had died in the fighting. Reports from the Baga clinic, which treated 193 people following the battle, but only 10 with serious injuries, seemed to back up the Nigerian government claim that no large-scale massacre had occurred.
The U.S. Nigerian Ambassador, blindly believing any Islamist sob story that crossed his path, responded in a May 2013 meeting with human rights activists by defending Boko Haram:
Mr. Terrence announced to the activists that the US congress had previously passed a law that bars the United States from rendering military assistance to any government that violates basic rights of citizens. He said the Obama led US government has therefore ceased to assist Nigeria militarily in obedience to the law.
The threat of military sanctions, and whether or not they were actually implemented, is an open question as there has been zero coverage of this issue in the mainstream media, may have had a chilling effect on Nigerian military operations against Boko Haram. Since Ambassador McCulley’s proclamation the Nigerian civilian death toll by Boko Haram Islamic militants has skyrocketed over the past year.“
BOKO HARAM AND OBAMA: THE SAD NEWS.
This morning, Nigeria’s National Tabloid-Vanguard Newspaper reported that U.S ignored Nigeria’s 2013 request to check Boko Haram.
A copy of the paper’s report is reproduced below:
“THE United States of America ignored requests by Nigeria for intelligence information and aid to help fight the militant Islamist terrorist group Boko Haram last year, reports have revealed..
Two American newspapers, ABC News and the Daily Beast, weekend, accused the Obama administration of failing to reply to requests by lobbying firm Patton Boggs on behalf of the Nigerian government.
Last weekend, US Senator John McCain told CNN, “We should have utilized every asset that we have, satellite, drones, any capabilities that we had to go after them. We didn’t have to wait until a practically non-existent government of Nigeria gave us the go-ahead before mounting a humanitarian effort to rescue those 276 abducted girls.”
But the ABC and the Daily Beast noted that the “revelation comes as many in the administration have blamed the Nigerian government for their rationale behind why the United States government was tardy in designating Boko Haram a Foreign Terrorist Organization.”
The papers said, “Two months prior to Boko Haram’s FTO designation, the Nigerian government reportedly reached a three million dollar agreement with lobbying firm Patton Boggs. According to U.S. Justice Department documents, the contract was enacted to “provide comprehensive security advice, including the donation of excess military and law enforcement equipment.” Patton Boggs assigned retired Marine Colonel John Garrett to represent Nigeria’s requests.
According to the ABC News report: On behalf of Nigerian National Security Adviser, Muhammadu Sambo Dasuki, Garrett requested information on Boko Haram activities derived from intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance overflights of northeastern Nigeria’s Borno state. Patton Boggs also asked for non-lethal protective hardware to be donated to Nigeria such as mine-resistant armored personnel vehicles, night vision goggles and communications equipment from Iraq and Afghanistan stockpiles left over from U.S. withdrawals from those warzones.” Vanguard reported.
America’s failure to respond to Nigeria’s request in 2013 further confirms Africa Thisday’s theory that Boko Haram may not be unconnected with the west.
BREAKING NEWS: Britain, China, France, Canada join U.S to offer assistance in communications, logistics, intelligence planning to #BringBackOurGirls:
DAYS of terror in Nigeria may be over soon as countries of the world have joined forces to end the terror of Boko Haram and also help rescue the abducted school girls of Government Secondary School, Chibok, Borno State.
A Pentagon spokesman, Colonel Steve Waren, according to Associated Press, said: “There are already about 70 military personnel in Nigeria, including 50 regularly assigned to the embassy, and 20 Marines have been there for training,” Warren said. “And US is sending no fewer than 10 military troops to Nigeria, as part of the US effort to help find over 230 girls kidnapped by the Islamist extremist group, Boko Haram”, Warren stated.
The British and French governments, also on Wednesday, said they would send teams of experts to complement the US team heading to Nigeria to help with the search for the girls.
France Foreign Minister, Laurent Fabius, said France was ready to send a “specialized team … to help with the search and rescue.”
President Goodluck Jonathan, reacting to these developments, also said China had offered assistance.
In a similar development, Africa Thisday has confirmed that Canada has indicated interest in helping Nigeria fight against Boko Haram.
Meanwhile, the abduction of hundreds of schoolgirls in Nigeria, is now generating worldwide attention and condemnation.